To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

Madelynn Honeycutt, Reporter

“To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” is a cute book that revolves around a 16-year-old girl and her first real romantical experience The book talks about her past experiences with boys as well as the present situation she is in.

The book is incredibly cute, although it has such a generic plot. I would recommend this book to anyone that wants an easy read and enjoys this type of genre. I would personally give it 7 stars out of 10.

Lara Jean Covey who is a is a junior in high school, has two siblings, her older sister Margo and younger sister Kitty.

Lara Jean has a problem where whenever she falls in love, she writes a letter to the person that she thinks she’s in love with.

One day, her letters are randomly sent to the people that they were addressed to. So boys that she used to be in love with now know, including her sister’s boyfriend, Josh. Lara Jean tries to avoid Josh at every cost. She tries to make Josh think that she is dating someone else and no longer has feelings for him.

One of her other letters was sent to Peter Kavinsky, whom she thought she was in love with in her middle school years. She had written a letter to him in middle school and had hidden it away. She never knew these letters would get out.

Peter’s girlfriend broke up with him and he desperately wants her back. He’s willing to do anything to get her back. To try and come up with solutions to avoid Josh and to get Peter his girlfriend back, Lara and Peter start fake dating.

Throughout the plot, Lara and Peter start to gain actual feelings for one another and they have to go through conflicts where they try and figure these feelings out.