2 lbs chicken thighs [boneless]
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
5 to 6 oz panko flakes
1 cup flour
Salt and oil
1 bottle tonkatsu sauce
Rice (as many scoops as you want)
1. Slice open thick portion of chicken and make as flat as possible so that it will cook quickly. Salt moderately and let stand at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
2. Put flour, eggs and panko flakes in three separate bowls.
3. Dip chicken in flour, then eggs, and finally panko flakes.
4. Fry until well done and golden brown in about ¼ inch of oil. Drain on paper towels.
5. Slice into bite size pieces and serve with bottle Tonkatsu sauce [optional]. Serve warm and enjoy with hot rice.